Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mondays...

... not my favourite day of the week... That 6am alarm is so cruel...

Over the weekend I managed to get some painting done which is always magic... I also managed to upload some art work images onto FineArtAmerica.com, which is a great a social network and e-commerce marketplace for photographers, visual artists, art galleries, and fine art collectors. Visitors to FineArtAmerica.com can choose from over 1.5 million pieces of original artwork including paintings, sculptures, drawings, mixed media, jewelry, and more!

Last night I received some awesome comments about by piece titled "Cape"  One person wrote "I love the oriental mind in art.!!.........this strikes me well. and Love the color pallette and impressionism of it.!!........very nice.!!" and the other "Inspriational". How cool is that...

The other thing I like about Mondays is that the EmptyEasel.com newsletter comes out.. this is always a good read...

Take care

No comments: